Program Director & Head Coach
Coaching Philosophy: As a basketball instructor, he is committed to developing players by teaching fundamentals and team concepts. His practices are heavily skills-and-conditioning-focused, while his passion for the game makes them fun and enjoyable!
• Born and raised in Dallas, TX and is a graduate of Hillcrest HS after attending Greenhill School for 7 years.
• In addition to basketball, Blake grew up a multi-sport athlete having played every sport competitively (including football, baseball, lacrosse, track and tennis) by the time he graduated.
• For his basketball career at Hillcrest, Blake was named to 1st team all-district as a junior and a senior, awarded
North Dallas "Player of the Week" honors, and the prestigious "Hillcrest Athlete of the Year" as a senior.
• Recruited by small colleges around the state for football and basketball, he decided to attend the University of Georgia, where he played as a "Walk-on." He played for one full season before retiring to focus on his studies,
graduating in 2008 with a History degree.
• Blake has spent the past four years providing private-training, skills-sessions and team-coaching for boys and girls from 1st grade to high school, and also played one year of semi-professional basketball American Basketball Association.